Tuesday 13 September 2011

yeah..now i know my ABC....

assalamualaikum...


ok..im back on my track..after a long hari raya holiday..now it is the time for me to be more focus towards my works..erm maybe before,  i was still in mood of adjusting my life..but then now definitely after several things happened to me..i guess i know what am i doing..and should i do to enjoy my life..and how to achieve my life target....in short, i am happy now..happier i guess!! hehe....

i wish everybody.....my family..my friends..my colleagues...my students...my neighbours....are happy too...i want to forget all the past..and begin the new chapter of my life...i am the kind of person who is really could forgive and forget fast..but still i would pay extra careful to ensure  those things should not happen again....

Allah is a good listener...go for Him....




No comments:

you may interested to view on

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday 13 September 2011

yeah..now i know my ABC....

assalamualaikum...


ok..im back on my track..after a long hari raya holiday..now it is the time for me to be more focus towards my works..erm maybe before,  i was still in mood of adjusting my life..but then now definitely after several things happened to me..i guess i know what am i doing..and should i do to enjoy my life..and how to achieve my life target....in short, i am happy now..happier i guess!! hehe....

i wish everybody.....my family..my friends..my colleagues...my students...my neighbours....are happy too...i want to forget all the past..and begin the new chapter of my life...i am the kind of person who is really could forgive and forget fast..but still i would pay extra careful to ensure  those things should not happen again....

Allah is a good listener...go for Him....




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

witty visitors since apr 2010