Monday 7 January 2008

new semester....

hello...well today is 7th of January...still in mood of the beginning of the semester..erm looks like there a lot of things going to happen this semester....like previous semester i was busy handling the sponsorship task for SUKAM, but this semester would be quite different...well, i am the project manager for TESL NITE' 08...

for the past 2 weeks, erm is it two weeks, no, actually a month ago..i was thinking about how to manage everybody and how to manage the tesl nite things..but today, i was bumped into a big problem...my colleague seemed not very satisfy with the way i'm handling thing..am i too soft or still not very sure about what am i doing...well it just a matter that i always feel that i should be blame on everythings...i know how to handle it but when someone interfere and keep on judging my works and not really assure with all my decision, it makes me think twice or more than that, and i started to feel that i should be blame on everythings and my mistakes...huhuhu...whatever it is i have to face it and thankful i have this blog..i could express everythings that i feel....

i hope i'll success in managing everybody and satisfy everybody hearts...i hope all my friends will help me in completing all the task...i hope my tesl nite will be a nite to be remebered by everybody who attend it...insyallah...i hope Allah will answer all my prayer...ameen...

No comments:

you may interested to view on

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday 7 January 2008

new semester....

hello...well today is 7th of January...still in mood of the beginning of the semester..erm looks like there a lot of things going to happen this semester....like previous semester i was busy handling the sponsorship task for SUKAM, but this semester would be quite different...well, i am the project manager for TESL NITE' 08...

for the past 2 weeks, erm is it two weeks, no, actually a month ago..i was thinking about how to manage everybody and how to manage the tesl nite things..but today, i was bumped into a big problem...my colleague seemed not very satisfy with the way i'm handling thing..am i too soft or still not very sure about what am i doing...well it just a matter that i always feel that i should be blame on everythings...i know how to handle it but when someone interfere and keep on judging my works and not really assure with all my decision, it makes me think twice or more than that, and i started to feel that i should be blame on everythings and my mistakes...huhuhu...whatever it is i have to face it and thankful i have this blog..i could express everythings that i feel....

i hope i'll success in managing everybody and satisfy everybody hearts...i hope all my friends will help me in completing all the task...i hope my tesl nite will be a nite to be remebered by everybody who attend it...insyallah...i hope Allah will answer all my prayer...ameen...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

witty visitors since apr 2010