Saturday 12 January 2008

swimming....

Maybe swimming could help me to reduce some weights...maybe yes and maybe not..huhuu...yesterday emon, yana and i went to jusco to make some survey on swimming suit price..unfortunately, i am too big for those offered sizes..how taugh life is being a big frame girl like me...then i started to loose some courage to have the swimming class..huhuhu..why should i put myself into the emotional part...well i don't know..the level of losing confident about myself always starts with the physical apperance..i always think that i'm big..and everybody is looking at me because of my size...i always feel like i'm nonetheless similar to walking icebox...
huhuuhuhu...now size does matter..
talking base on my experience...

No comments:

you may interested to view on

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday 12 January 2008

swimming....

Maybe swimming could help me to reduce some weights...maybe yes and maybe not..huhuu...yesterday emon, yana and i went to jusco to make some survey on swimming suit price..unfortunately, i am too big for those offered sizes..how taugh life is being a big frame girl like me...then i started to loose some courage to have the swimming class..huhuhu..why should i put myself into the emotional part...well i don't know..the level of losing confident about myself always starts with the physical apperance..i always think that i'm big..and everybody is looking at me because of my size...i always feel like i'm nonetheless similar to walking icebox...
huhuuhuhu...now size does matter..
talking base on my experience...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

witty visitors since apr 2010