Wednesday 23 December 2009

1 st meeting..

today is the first meeting with my supervisor..we discussed on some elements which should be added into my psm..no wonder she looked different at the first glance i saw her..she just lost her mother about 3 weeks ago...oh i was speechless...my heart was a little bit trembling..she told me that today is the only day she starts all the things she had left...she didn't tell me much about it and keep it on her straight face..but i know deep inside her heart is full of mourning...

after meeting her..i told myself that one day i will face the same things like her..so to me..be good to my parents, family, friends and teachers and those people around me... we might not know when is the time will come and what happen to us in future..just be good to everybody and you will not feel regret if something bad happen to them...

No comments:

you may interested to view on

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 23 December 2009

1 st meeting..

today is the first meeting with my supervisor..we discussed on some elements which should be added into my psm..no wonder she looked different at the first glance i saw her..she just lost her mother about 3 weeks ago...oh i was speechless...my heart was a little bit trembling..she told me that today is the only day she starts all the things she had left...she didn't tell me much about it and keep it on her straight face..but i know deep inside her heart is full of mourning...

after meeting her..i told myself that one day i will face the same things like her..so to me..be good to my parents, family, friends and teachers and those people around me... we might not know when is the time will come and what happen to us in future..just be good to everybody and you will not feel regret if something bad happen to them...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

witty visitors since apr 2010