Monday 21 December 2009

final year project


assalamualaikum..

tomorrow is wednesday, 21st dec 2003..will be the first meeting with my supervisor..i do not prepare much for tomorrow's meeting since i still transcribing the data...i wasted my 3 days holiday with sitting in front of my laptop, facebooking...ooo

erm apparently what will i tell her are much on the comments from the examiner...major comments from the examiner were on data collecting and literature review...i loved their comments and really made me learn something that i missed out before..

i wish i my supervisor will help me a lot and be nicer to me..and from my side..i wish i could be better in completing my final year project...all i want for this semester are to get the dean list, score A for all subjects and graduate with a medal around my neck...mak bak family and friends..forgive me for all my mishaps..and pray for my success...

No comments:

you may interested to view on

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday 21 December 2009

final year project


assalamualaikum..

tomorrow is wednesday, 21st dec 2003..will be the first meeting with my supervisor..i do not prepare much for tomorrow's meeting since i still transcribing the data...i wasted my 3 days holiday with sitting in front of my laptop, facebooking...ooo

erm apparently what will i tell her are much on the comments from the examiner...major comments from the examiner were on data collecting and literature review...i loved their comments and really made me learn something that i missed out before..

i wish i my supervisor will help me a lot and be nicer to me..and from my side..i wish i could be better in completing my final year project...all i want for this semester are to get the dean list, score A for all subjects and graduate with a medal around my neck...mak bak family and friends..forgive me for all my mishaps..and pray for my success...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

witty visitors since apr 2010